Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Britain's 13th Top Green Blog!


So there I was on Friday night, waxing lyrical that Suitably Despairing wasn't political.

Okay, I might take the piss out of the Tories. And the SNP. And Labour. And the LibDems. And UKIP. But they all deserve it, so that doesn't make this blog in any way political.


Nosiree bob, not political in the slightest.


TwoDoctors quite rightly informed me I was talking bollocks.


As if to cement my politicised status, I've found myself at number 13 on the Total Politics list of the Top 25 Green Blogs. I'd like to thank whoever nominated me, and those who voted for me.


So now that I've been outed as political, I want to make an important announcement. I'd sit down for this if I were you:


I'm going to be endorsing the Scottish Greens at the next election.


I know you're shocked, but you're just going to have to get used to it!

Here's the Top 25 in full, and congrats to all listed:


1 (1)
The Daily (Maybe)
2
Bright Green Scotland
3 (2)
Two Doctors
4 (5)
Barkingside 21
5 (4)
Another Green World
6
Gaian Economics
7 (21)
George Monbiot
8 (8)
Rupert's Read
9 (11)
Mabinogogiblog
10 (9)
Ruscombe Green
11 (19)
Weggis
12
Jane's Political Ramblings
13
Suitably Despairing
14
Flesh is Grass
15 (10)
Green Reading
16
Greens Engage
17 (15)
Caroline Lucas MEP
18
Stuart Jeffery
19 (3)
Peter Cranie
20 (14)
Bloggy Blanc
21
Scottish Greens
22
Greening Kirklees
23
Greener Leith
24
Chadwell and Seven Kings Greens
25
A Week Is a Long Time

2 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

Congratulations!

Flesh said...

Yeah, congratulations, Suit. You deserve it.